Customization Services Engagement
Through a Customization Services engagement, Dallas CRM can tailor, or customize Salesforce for your specific needs and create custom app’s to help your team work smarter, not harder.
Dallas CRM can customize Salesforce for your specific needs
The Dallas CRM team is ready to tailor Salesforce for you. We attempt to do most of the tailoring using the declarative method, utilizing built-in features to configure the platform. We refer to this as developing with clicks versus code. It allows for quicker development and minimal impact to the platform. However, based on your requirements we may need to introduce custom code into the platform as well.
A Customization Services engagement may include anything from custom configuration, adding complex logic and work-flows, to creating new apps. Each engagement has a specific start and end date. All details are defined up front. Requirements are gathered and cost estimations are established.
Creating a Customization Project
- Discuss your requirements
- Develop a relevant Salesforce strategy
- Discuss the pros (and cons if applicable)
- Discuss expected costs and phase-based payment plans, if applicable
- Develop and Test
- Training of your users
Dallas CRM Customization Services Benefits
- Affordable. Through clear vision and efficient project management, we can deliver a custom project on-time and on budget.
- Clearly defined. We discuss you proposed improvements with you in great detail to insure it will fit your immediate needs, as well as set a good foundation for expansion and long-term goals.
- Quick turnaround time. We are experts in development and deployment of Salesforce features and apps which leads to reduced deliver time.
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost of a project is determined by its scope and complexity. Working with you, we define exactly what you want to accomplish, then design a solution around those requirements.
Some solutions are very custom, while others are standard installation of Apps from the Salesforce AppExchange.
We will always present you with the best solution at the lowest cost possible.
Yes. We will include 30 to 90 days of support to be sure the customizations are successful. After that, we recommend Remote Admin Support services to keep your Salesforce Org running efficiently.
Dallas CRM uses an agile methodology for all project-based work. The agile methodology is a process for designing, delivering and testing high-quality software at the lowest cost and in the shortest possible time. The heart of the process centers around iterative development — namely, enabling teams to deliver faster with a greater ability to respond to change.